Travelling to the clinic by train
● 9 minutes’ walk from JR Ochanomizu Station and Shin-Ochyanomizu Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line.
Leave the station at Hijiriguchi ticket gate and go about 600 meters along a gentle slope to Otemachi. Then you will get to the Ogawamachi junction.
● 3-5 minutes’ walk from Ogawamachi Station on the Toei Subways Shinjuku Line and Awajicho Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line.
Go out from the exit B6 or A6 (elevator), and you will see Excelsior Caffe on the left side. Go along the street until you get to a restaurant, Denny’s. Turn left there and go straight about 10 meters until you see a barbershop on the left. The clinic is located on the 6th floor of the same building.
Travelling by taxi
● 10 minutes’ ride from JR Yamanote Line Tokyo Station or Kanda Station.
● 5 minutes’ ride from JR Chuo Line Ochyanomizu Station.
Travelling by car
● Chiyoda International Clinic has no car park available. Please use a nearby toll car park.
Appointments by phone
+81 (0)3 5577 2070
10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Japan time
Monday through Friday